Saturday, April 7, 2007

Damn

So there I am, in San Diego with my friend Axia and we're getting ready to play hooky from work and go see a San Diego Padres game. Afterwards we've got plans to go salsa dancing (although I've never been before). The day is beautiful with bright sunshine and a temperature in the middle 70s.

Then the alarm clock goes off because it's time to take my medicine. My head is still the size of a bowling ball. It's the middle of the night and I haven't had a decent night's sleep in I don't know how long. And to top it off, it's snowing outside (one day before Easter Sunday).

Damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dream on, brother! At least it's a good one.
I think you look alot more swollen this time around. I will be glad when this is over. Maybe I will start feeling better too. No more surgeries for you!!! I love you and will talk you to soon. XOXOXOXO Alice